Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year



Good morning everyone, its the last day of the year! What ever I wanted to have done this year has now less then 24 hrs to be completed! What to do, what to do? Steve is sleeping, and I expect he will be doing that for a while longer, Nova is with me as always, as he is my boy (I think I represent the possibility of more treats then Steve or at least that’s what Steve says) We are going to venture outside soon, its very icy from all the freezing rain that came down on Ottawa while we were at Sharon's, so I’m not looking forward to it at all! We had a very nice Christmas with lots of wonderful gifts! Speaking of wonder full gifts, my sisters were very pleased to have the wonderful gifts they are displaying- Thank you to my in-laws from my sisters :)

I would also like to announce the arrival of the newest member of our family Leanna Georgia Anthony, she arrived Dec 25, 2005 and weight about 2pounds. Delivery was quick and unexpected. She is quiet and very cooperative; I never hear a peep from her. She never closes her eyes, yet never gets over tired or cranky.

No comments: