Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back from Boston

I had a nice afternoon strolling a few kilometers around Boston on Monday afternoon. I was in town for a workshop hosted by the Digital Library Federation regarding their Services Framework Working group. I'll probably blog more on that over at Enterprise Abstraction.

Boston is a moden city, but it seems to have managed to keep it's culture. Old combines with new in interesting ways. Modern towers dwarf older, interesting, architecture. There was something new around every corner. The public gardens were particularly beautiful, I think I managed to visit at just about the right time to get the full colours.

I managed to capture over 100 images in about 3 hours, many of which can be seen in my Flickr set. A few samples are posted here.






 Posted by Picasa

No comments: