Sunday, September 11, 2005

Stargate SG-1 Screensaver

Over the weekend (still recovering from camping) I decided to play a little with Visio some demo/freeware, and my graphics skills... limited as they are.

Tam and I are big fans of Stargate SG-1. I've always wanted a screensaver that looked like the monitor they use in many of the background shots. You know, the one with a stylized stargate, lots of nifty looking readouts, and this flashing red thing in the middle.... apparently indicating that everything's normal.

Well, I made one. Download at stephen.homeunix.org and, hopefully, enjoy. Windows only.

6 comments:

free screensavers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tropical screensaver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tropical Screensaver said...

Greetings to you. free tropical screensavers related information is of great interest to me and so I am usually online checking it out. I came accross your site and spent some time checking out your content, although I was really interested in free tropical screensavers related stuff. Keep up the good work.

Maybe you can drop by my site http://www.natureislephotos.com one of those days.

Tropical Screensaver said...

Greetings to you. free ecard related information is of great interest to me and so I am usually online checking it out. I came accross your site and spent some time checking out your content, although I was really interested in free ecard related stuff. Keep up the good work.

Maybe you can drop by my site http://www.natureislephotos.com one of those days.

Tropical Screensaver said...

Greetings to you. tropical screensaver related information is of great interest to me and so I am usually online checking it out. I came accross your site and spent some time checking out your content, although I was really interested in tropical screensaver related stuff. Keep up the good work.

Maybe you can drop by my site http://www.natureislephotos.com one of those days.

tv crosswords puzzles said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my tv crosswords puzzles site.
Good luck in your endeavors!