Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Home alone today

Well My husband snuck off in the night, Nova would not allow it to go unnoticed....... As soon as the door closed, one loud bark crying for mom..... Dad's gone, this is not right.........I will protect you now..... I will bark at every little noise there is, since I'm now the man of the house :( Today the windows are being cleaned and nova is not pleased, he's been woofing all day..... We went for a drive to get a new vacuum...........We are going to clean today........I stayed home as I'm a tad ill.....

Our bed spread is being dry cleaned, we will have to pick it up when we get back as it would only be ready Thursday evening at 6.........And well, I will be flying away at that point to find Nova's Dad that escaped! I must go, going to eat something..... That will take nova's mind off the window washers.

No comments: