Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Employed!

Yes, that is the time that I awoke! I thought I would beat my honey to posting my good fortune, but I see that he has already stated that I am now employed.

First of all, the 5:30 thing, Nova my loved puppy wakes me up every single morning! I don't know what's up with him, he wakes with the light! At least he sleeps through most nights now. In the past he would wake ME up at all hours of the night to get out.

OK, the job, here it is, Monday I start working! Happy days are here. I'm graduating and getting a place to sit up stairs (we did without furniture, as I liked to call my empty living room 'my education')

So we are moving the downstairs furniture up top, as someone has come to the same conclusion I did that its just too big for that area downstairs!

and my Job, I maintain, if you want it a job will come! Seriously, this job fell into my lap! Because I excepted a 2 month contract in March, I was able to apply for this one, and I waited and waited and waited............AND WAITED........But its here now!

I am a government employee! I work for the best people to work for!

Ok, its time to take my monster (aka my beautiful puppy) to the park for his run.

P.S. Steve is still sleeping, what time did you go to bed honey?

No comments: