Saturday, June 19, 2004

Talking computer

As I entered my computer this am, it spoke to me.....Really! I can only blame one person for that, and he's sleeping at the moment!

Goals are being realized although I do not have my king sized bed as of yet, but now that I'm making money (real money) who wants to spend it? A new car would be nice, but then I would have no money, I would like to save save save! I'm going to try and live the same way I did when in school, except now I have a living room set! Oh and I'm going to try and eat better, as school worrying and eating has lead to me not fitting in to an entire closet of cloths, which I must defend from my sisters when they come, I'm actually wondering if I lost something during my graduation :)

1 comment:

Stephen said...

My mom always said I'd invent something some day that would come out and talk to her.