Sunday, November 28, 2004

New website, new server, everything moving

My website has moved, finally, into my home. It's living (until I find a suitable server) on my workstation. Tammy does not particularly see the signifigance, but I assure you it's fun for me. I'll be able to provide niftier web things for my website, and improve our (currently file-based) intranet. The first advance has been to put some of our photos online. Enjoy.

So, as always, things are moving. Having your own webserver means having your own web server support. hehe. Hopefully I'll work out a backup solution soon.

So, if you're looking for the blog, website, photos or anything else web site related, you can just remember: stephenanthony.ca (a web alias that points to my website no matter where it is).

No comments: